Just another review going to go with the shampoo review that I recently tried out.
Click here to read up on Mane ‘n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo.
So just like my purpose for checking out the shampoo, I wanted my conditioner to also help give my hair that thick texture after having used a lot of hair softening formulas that seemed to make my hair a lot thinner than how I think it used to be.
At first, I thought that this was too expensive since both products were a lot pricier altogether as compared to my previous hair products that were shampoo and conditioner already.
But for the price of achieving nice hair, I had tried it out.
This conditioner is not as thick as other conditioners that I have used before but it does serve its purpose in thickening my hair out without leaving it dry and all too rough – just texturized.
After a month’s use, together with the Mane ‘n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo, I can now fairly make this review. By the way, I am not paid to make a review of this conditioner nor their shampoo.
- Label says Texturizer – it does thicken your hair and gives it volume.
- Small amounts can lather up well in your hair
- It has a weak good smell (which is okay, after all, I’m after its hair thickening agent).
- Does help with hair fall.
- If you have used volumizing conditioners that also leave your hair soft, this cannot offer that.
- If you want a thick lather, you may end up using more of the product since it does not have a thick consistency.
Overall, to strengthen and volumize your hair, together with the shampoo, it really can offer you all that and I can say that I can recommend this.
I like using this pair but then again, I discovered another Mane ‘n Tail Conditioner that is Deep Moisturizing!
Stay tuned to read up on my next review about the Mane ‘n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner!